Agent 1.93 stops showing count of new email messages downloaded at bottom
Dan Musicant
2024-05-16 21:16:19 UTC
My ISP is configured to retain messages, as is Agent. I download them to
either of a couple of laptops I used regularly.

I've been running this version of Agent for many years. Suddenly without
warning, on this laptop when I download messages it no longer displays
at the bottom of the window the number of new emails downloaded. I don't
see anything in options to correct this. Closing and reopening or
rebooting Windows 10 has had no effect. What could be the problem?
Thanks for help!

Dan

Email: dmusicant at sonic dot net
Dan Musicant
2024-05-16 21:19:17 UTC
Oh! I see the problem. The window was NOT maximized, it was nearly
maximized. The bottom (status bar) was therefore not visible!

Dan

: